- 185486 - Scientist I
- CA-Bay Area
- South San Francisco
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 8 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Scientist I for an opening in South San Francisco, CA.
The Genetic Sciences Division is seeking a highly motivated scientist to work on an R & D team. The candidate will have strong experimental skills and a general understanding of chemistry. The ability to collaborate effectively as part of a cross functional team is essential.
• Perform chemistry experiments in a molecular biology context.
• Design and execute DOE studies and analyze data using JMP or comparable program. Summarize study designs and results in PowerPoint for presentation at group meetings.
• Develop testing protocols and prepare project reports.
• Work in a fast paced environment with supportive teammates.
• Candidate must have flexibility to work in multiple Client Sites during the week, including South San Francisco and Pleasanton.
• Must be tolerant to change, ready to take on new challenges and open to learning new skills.
• Ability to follow molecular biology protocols and strictly adhere to all steps.
Accredited BS Degree in chemistry, biology, bioengineering, or related field.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.