- 185730 - IT Infrastructure Lead
- $46.2 to $59.85 DOE
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an IT Infrastructure Lead for an opening in Topeka, KS.
As an IT Infrastructure Lead, the candidate will be responsible for leading cross departmental Infrastructure delivery for one or more technology projects to completion by working with a Program or Project Manager and both IT and business team members. This includes providing technical, architectural and process guidance for implementation of servers, databases, networking, information security and other infrastructure components as needed. The IT Infrastructure Lead will ensure that all infrastructure components are documented accurately and consistently with other concurrent projects.
• Lead involvement and coordination across integration components (hardware, software, network, security, data base, etc.)
• Deliver technical infrastructure scope documentation for projects
• Manage technical infrastructure risks and issues
• Manage resource planning and the allocation of appropriate infrastructure resources to the project within IT
• Apply architectural guidance to the project consistent with Client architectural standards
• Provide IT infrastructure status and reporting
• Manage vendor technical infrastructure interface and integration across components
• Deliver required development, testing and production environments according to the project plan
• Procure necessary hardware and software components
• Participate in the development the System Requirement Document including performance management
• Foster communication between all IS, I, Business teams, QA, vendors, PMO and executive teams
• Ensure that the Project Guiding Principles are embraced by business teams at all levels
• Manage the development of detailed technical infrastructure design, including vendor components
• Participate in project Go/No Go decisions
• Participate in and support project testing activities
• Strong technical leadership skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Strong at PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint
• Knowledge and applicable experience with mulitple company standard infrastructure technologies or similar platforms; such as Cisco enterprise LAN/WAN gear, Windows/Linux/Unix O/S, Information security tools/firewalls, load balancing, Cisco networking, and enterprise application environment and environment management.
• Understands and considers business goals, corporate IT standards, department strategy, service level agreements, EVA’s and budgetary implications.
• Knowledge of configuration management and extensive project management experience
Extreme accuracy and attention to detail while prioritizing, organizing, and coordinating simultaneous projects is required.
Experience with HP hardware, Oracle software/databases, cyber security preferred
Will require some same day travel to Kansas City as needed
Accredited Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field and 4 years infrastructure project management and infrastructure project implementation. OR 8 years infrastructure project management and infrastructure project implementation.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.