- 185763 - Test Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $65 to $70.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Perform system regression testing, environmental testing, data analysis and document test results. Support the generation of GPS Satellite Signal Simulator scenarios for the existing simulator systems used in GPS tests. Experience required with hardware development, embedded system testing, system integration, and test validation techniques. Strong communication service skills are required.
• Perform system regression testing using automated test equipment
• Documentation of test results
• Development of Test Cases and Test Scripts
• Perform Environmental and EMI testing
• Perform first level data analysis
• Support generation of GPS Satellite Signal Simulator scenarios
• Five or more years’ experience with embedded system testing, integration, and validation techniques
• Five or more years’ experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting, and audits
• Experience with automated test equipment
• Experience with documenting results and findings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions
• Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision
• MS Office skills
• Some weekends and evenings will be required
• Information Assurance
• Field Testing
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Technologies, Computer Science or other Science/Engineering discipline
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.