- 185782 - Construction Scheduler/ Project Management
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- Up to $39.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Construction Scheduler/Project Management for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA
- Prepares summary level schedules for proposed projects.
- Serve as an advisor for the solution of project schedule problems.
- Works with the project team to establish sequencing, duration, and general logic for the construction of the project.
- Prepares detailed schedules for projects that are used as a baseline to measure progress against for the future schedule updates.
- Assists in schedule needs relative to contract schedule vs. accelerated schedule as required by the project team.
- Access schedules that are issues as part of bid documents from subcontractors and suppliers.
Performs Progres /Schedule Updates: Visit and walk projects to gather update/actual information. Interface with the Superintendent and project team with regard to schedule actual and projections.
- 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects
- Experience with Earned Value reporting.
- Experience in a large construction project environment.
3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters.
School must be accredited.
HOURS: 1st shift/ 9/80 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.