- 185791 - Enterprise Operations Manager
- $81.73 to $84.13 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Enterprise Operations Manager for an opportunity in Doral, FL.
The Enterprise Operations Manager, participates in all phases of programs from inception through completion and is responsible for studies, designs, engineers, constructs, installs, and coordinates telecommunications equipment, systems, and facilities; and performs engineering studies involving equipment, applications, or theoretical analyses of such engineering methodologies. Will act as primary customer contact for Operations program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and performance.
- DoD 8570 certification (minimum Information Assurance Management IAM Level III).
- A minimum of six years of experience managing complex full range of enterprise IT-related services and technical solutions programs that span cybersecurity and IT management. A minimum of three years as an Operations Lead.
- A minimum of six years of experience managing complex full range of enterprise IT-related services and technical solutions programs that span cybersecurity and IT management.
- A minimum of three years as an Operations Lead.
- A minimum of three years planning and executing local and long-haul communications.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience supporting operations centers supporting 15,000 or more customers and integrating service providers.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience leading teams of network, system, and architecture engineers.
- A minimum of 10 years working with DoD IA policy and guidelines and applying their implications on network architecture design and configuration. - USSOUTHCOM or adjacent USCOCOM experience. - Possess project or program management certifications such as PMP or equivalent Government certifications
Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field..School must be accredited.
HOURS: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.