- 185794 - NOSC Manager
- Up to $80.29 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a NOSC Manager for an opportunity in Doral, FL.
The NOSC Manager is responsible for overseeing all enterprise NOSC services, to include Security Development Operations (SECDEVOPS) services, defensive cyber operations, configuration management, software library, scan and compliance tools, network common operational picture, Tier 3 CSSP, Tier 1 call center/service desk, firewall O&M, monitoring solution, and log management solutions. The NOSC Manager will also be responsible for establishing a NOSC with Tier III CSSP capabilities through the installation, operations, and maintenance of an open standards and open architecture system of systems and related infrastructure.
• DoD 8570 certification (minimum Information Assurance Management IAM Level III).
• NOSC services expertise.
• USSOUTHCOM or adjacent COCOM experience.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or equivalent.
• A minimum of six years supporting a global IT architecture within the DoD.
• A minimum of six years of experience working with Federal, DoD, and agency regulations, standards, guidelines, and framework applicable to communication activities and DOD acquisition.
• A minimum of 10 years working with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policy and guidelines and applying their implications on network architecture design and configuration.
• Possess a project management certifications such as PMP or equivalent Government certification.
Bachelor's Degree plus 15 years of experience, or a Master’s Degree plus 10 years of experience; Additional relevant experience may be used as substitution for education.School must be accredited.
HOURS: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.