- 185825 - Manufacturing Engineer
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $31.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opening in Pleasanton, CA.
This person will be performing Oligo synthesis, purification, robotics, data analysis as well as write SOPs, processing procedures as part of Process Design activities.
This person will also perform analytical tests, such as CE, HPLC, MS and Quantitation.
Tasks could also involve transferring and training in support of projects going into manufacturing groups.
- Good organizational skills and lab practices
- Operates DNA synthesizers and associated equipment
- Operates HPLC for purification and analysis of oligos
- Safely handles chemical materials and calibrate lab equipment
- Maintain production records and project notes
- Adhere to ISO13485 guidelines (good working knowledge of cGMP a plus)
- Operate with guidance from leads/supervisors
- Extensive testing of new processes
- Process Documentation
- Drive implementation and training for new processes and products
- Manufacturing process troubleshooting
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
3-5 years lab experience
Experience with oligo synthesis and robotics preferred
Other analytical experience such as HLPC and MS is preferred
Ability to work independently
Good communication skills and writing skills is required
Computer familiarity required
Accredited BS/MS in life science
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.