- 185870 - Assembler
- $20 to $22.00 DOE
- 3-4 months
Chipton Ross is seeking a Assembler for an opening in Aston, PA
Performs one of more of the following Industrial or Production roles:
1. Bonding - Bonds aircraft interior structures and parts
2. Cleaning - repairs aircraft interior structures and parts for shipment
3. Decor - applies decorative material
4, Electrical Installation - installs and attaches aircraft interior electrical components using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications
5. Fill & Fair/Sanding - prepares aircraft interior parts for decorative material application by filling and fairing plastic, metal, and composite parts and units using filling material
6. Product Tester - performs product testing
7. Edge & Fill - applies edge fill and/or inserts and insert adhesive to panels per engineering drawings and company procedures
8. Lay-Up - constructs aircraft interior parts by laying-up resin impregnated reinforcements (glass, carbon, etc), film adhesives and core in a sequence and processes in an oven as described on engineering drawings and company specifications
9. Maintenance/Repair - maintains and fixes tools and machinery
10. Production Worker - perform various construction tasks
11. Warehouse - Perform daily stockroom activities including material transactions, put-away and cycle counting
12. Sheet Metal - fabricates parts, assemblies, and systems with a variety of materials, processes, and equipment
13. Painting/Spraying - Applies paint, paint primer, décor adhesive, décor primer or other coatings to plastic, metal, wood, and composite aircraft parts and structure using regulated spray equipment
Experience: 2-4 years
Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
High School Diploma or GED
4/10, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.