- 186067 - Numerical Control Programmer 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $50 to $55.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Numerical Control Programmer 3 for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
The selected candidate will develop and implement software integration plans in a lab environment supporting various aircraft systems.Essential Functions:
- Develops and writes programs for numerically controlled machines using engineering specifications and drawing.
- Analyzes engineering drawings to define configuration of parts and determine type and sequence of machine operations.
- Develops programs for machining parts, tools, or sheet metal on numerically controlled machine tools.
- Makes proper cutter selections for each part, taking into consideration such factors as speeds, types of cutters, feeds, and control systems limitations.
- Select program routines for the most efficient computer calculation of dimensional and machining requirements for each part.
- Test and modifies existing parts programs for engineering changes or program improvements
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Candidate must be comfortable in a lab environment and be able to collaborate closely with system engineers, hardware designers, and integration/test engineers.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline with 5 years of software engineering experience OR A Masters with 3 of experience.
Understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts of computer aided manufacturing.
Previous Aerospace/Defense Industry experience
Tooling and engineering modeling understanding
Product assurance programming (PAP) languages, NX, CATIA, PC DMIS.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline, or Master's degree is required.
9/80 WORK WEEK
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.