- 186103 - Systems Engineer Level 2
- Hood River
- Up to $39.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer Level 2 for an opportunity in Hood River, OR.
seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to work in design, requirements definition, analysis and test supporting the S.
Performs subsystem requirements definition, synthesis, analysis and allocation.
Conducts requirements decomposition, develops functional/physical block diagrams and defines subsystem interface requirements.
Analyzes vertical/horizontal requirements traceability.
Defines subsystem verification methodology and develops quality assurance provisions. Analyzes use cases and defines information exchanges, physical architecture, and interfaces.
Evaluates customer requirements, constraints, and operational expectations and develops product design recommendations.
Performs trade studies and evaluates alternatives. Identifies and provides input to technical risk and opportunity analysis.
Develops design hierarchy and integrates specialty engineering provisions.
Performs systems modeling.
Drafts test plans and procedures.
Identifies instrumentation and data acquisition requirements and makes recommendations. Executes tests and contributes to test reporting.
Analyzes and develops verification results.
Assists or performs engineering analysis to include affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human factors/human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility and system security.
Assists with system design reviews.
- Knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, and systems. The ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, production, and support of products, services, or other deliverables.
- Experience establishing test requirements from supporting documentation, test plans, internal and external customers. Knowledge of domestic and international regulations (e.g. FAA and DOD regulations) on the certification of test articles/vehicles to assure compliance of design.
- Can apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Derives and allocates requirements (e.g., system, sub-system, software) and show traceability throughout the product lifecycle.
- Knowledge and understanding of phases of system development lifecycle including (requirements definition, system design, build/integrate, test and deployment).
2-4 years in an engineering classification with an Accredited Bachelor's degree or 0-2 years' experience in an engineering classification with an Accredited Master's degree.
FULL TIME - 9/80 WORK WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.