- 186311 - Project Manager
- NJ-New Jersey
- $50.1 to $60.12 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Plainsboro, NJ.
A Project Manager resource is required to aide Client in implementing a new Field Services Contract for all North America affiliates via Transition Document Task Tracking.
• Transfer Contract Transition Tasks and Requirements into a Project Gant Chart, tracking: Scope, Timeline, & Resources.
• Steer All Resources, Vendors, & Team Members to Task & Timeline Fulfillment
• Important to Mention: Great Potential exists that an existing support vendor will be replaced with a new support vendor
• While the current support vendor is under contract to help dovetail a replacement company should the contract be awarded elsewhere, the current on site technicians will need to be handled with a sensitive demeanor so that we transition as smoothly as possible.
• 3+ years of experience
• Looking for someone more Senior
• Change Management expertise required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.