- 186320 - Atlassian JIRA Scripts Developer & Administrator
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $45 to $57.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Atlassian JIRA Scripts Developer & Administrator for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Atlassian JIRA Developer & Administrator shall develop and provide technical solution for Atlassian. This engineer requires an expertise in developing, maintaining and supporting automation workflow in JIRA and maintaining other Atlassian products. This experienced JIRA engineer will customize JIRA to improve the workflow and to generate historical data / performance reports. Introduce the best practice / workflow of the Atlassian tools to maximize the efficiency. Provide the recommendation and enhancement of the systems and processes.
1. Design custom JIRA workflow for different issue types to assist in automation of build and continuous integration workflow.
2. Develop custom plugins to extend the JIRA capabilities & notification schemes.
3. Perform the duties of JIRA maintenance, administration and upgrade and enhancements.
4. Create JIRA dashboards, queries and reports to track various historical data points and performance.
5. Automate report generation for performance tracking.
6. Manage the changes to workflows and fields, JQL scripting and reporting¬
7. Set up monitoring process
8. Develop user training and technical support as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to be proficient in Atlassian tools and have significant experience in the BitBucket deployment. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
1. Must have significant exposure to with Atlassian products, especially JIRA plugin development and their best practices
2. Extensive hands-on experience in all aspects of setting up, configuring and managing Jira
3. Requires extensive understanding of Configure, manage and enhance JIRA tools including native functionality, testing and implementing plugins.
4. Strong experience in customization to extend Jira beyond its standard capabilities
5. Active understanding of Agile development methodologies
6. Experience with consolidation of multiple JIRA servers and/or migration
7. Working knowledge of Windows serves and VM configuration/ allocation
8. Must have effective communication skills and be able to work as a member to a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
9. Must work on site
• Knowledge of PowerScript
• Knowledge of SWDL in Agile Scrum / Kanban
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.