- 186379 - Global Logistics Analyst
- NJ-New Jersey
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Global Logistics Analyst for an opening in Swedesboro, NJ.
Client Customer Service
• Responsible for tracking of consignments and update status history into all TMS systems
• Responsible to communicate arrival of consignment to partners and confirmation of delivery
• Responsible for interacting with partners to ensure verbally POD is acquired and updated all
TMS systems. Insure hard copy of POD is received within established service level.
• Responsible to adhere to escalation procedure if consignments are not moving on schedule
• Responsible to retain applicable costs and update all TMS systems
• Must know the process requirements for each client.
• Follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures, client protocols, and quality criteria in
accordance with good manufacturing practices in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and models the company values (4I’s – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and
• Responsible for updating TMS for all applicable state changes of shipments including issues.
• Responsible for uploading and/or applicable documents that pertain to each shipment into all TMS systems.
• Responsible for file retention and record keeping
Good Distribution Practices:
Complies with Warehouse and Good Distribution policies and Standard Operation Procedures.
Sorts and stores cold chain products in appropriate temperature controlled rooms, as required.
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to
packing station or shipping department, in a FEFO/FIFO manner or as specified by the client.
Strong written and verbal communication
Relationship development and management skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to manage work and meet deadlines
Working knowledge of Word and Excel
Knowledge of the airline industry and routing
Logistics / Supply Chain / Cold Chain experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.