- 186384 - Configuration Analyst 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $35 to $37.00 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Configuration Analyst for an opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Perform Configuration and Data Management tasks, primarily with Northrop Grumman Design and Built-to-Print Suppliers.
- Proficient in or willingness to by trained on TeamCenter Enterprise (PDM), and the Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) tools, understanding of Bill-of-Materials (Engineering & Manufacturing) and product structure.
- Ability to interface with other organizations to resolve issues associated with CDM and Supplier CM/DM discrepancies involving across the As Designed (EBOM), As Planned (MBOM) and As-Built (OBOM) bills of materials including Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Global Supply Chain and Quality Assurance issues.
- Address questions received from the customer as it relates to CSA, reconciliation on delivered products and serialization requirements.
- Have knowledge and understanding of Item Unique Identification (IUID) requirements.
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 3 years of Configuration Management experience.
2. A broad knowledge of Configuration and Data Management principles and processes
3. Candidates must be proficient in MO Office applications, and experience working in a computer-aided design environment.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management on a daily basis.
1. Experience with TeamCenter
2. Experience with Product Data Management (PDM) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools.
3. Working knowledge of EIA-649 and MIL-HDBK-61A
4. Knowledge of the 5 elements of CM: Configuration Management Planning, Configuration Identification, Configuration Control, Configuration Status Accounting, and Configuration Verification and Auditing.
5. Knowledge of manufacturing processes a plus.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.