- 186526 - Project Admin/Data Management Specialist
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $18 to $25.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Admin/Data Management Specialist for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
- Typical candidate may come from an engineering firm, technical company, or biotech company.
- We only need someone that has at least a few years' experience, ideally, in the above mentioned environment/situation.
- Candidate should have good social aptitude (for customer facing) with ability to communicate professionally with customers (both verbal and written), and produce professional email and written communications.
- No degree is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MS Office: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.