- 186528 - Accounting Assistant 2
- Up to $19.56 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounting Assistant 2 for an opportunity in Irving, TX.
The selected individual will report the Manager of A/P Processing and supporting Non Purchase order and purchase order-related inquiries & processing activities.
Job responsibilities include:
• Utilize SAP and OpenText to perform Accounts Payable processing of invoice payments
• Perform accounting activities within the context of GAAP, FAR, CAS and corporate policies and procedures
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills helping to resolve vendor and internal personnel inquiries
• Have a customer service orientation, techniques skills while being able operate independently
• Monitor and work to departmental and individual processing metrics
Accounts Payable knowledge
SAP knowledge preferable
Strong attention to detail and accounting orientation
Must have strong Customer Service experience
Must be able to handle multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and work to metrics
Competency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel
High School degree/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.