- 186579 - Production Control Planner
- CA-Ventura County
- Up to $17.55 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Control Planner for an opening in Goleta, CA.
The Production Control Planner is responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive and integrated plan for programs is maintained. Responsibilities include continuous monitoring of program status, including budgets, schedule, deliverables, and communication support.
• Performs planning and scheduling functions involved with coordinating products and materials through various production phases.
• Implements planned production schedules, labor loading and capacity requirements.
• Reviews schedules to determine materials and parts requirements to ensure materials are available according to schedules.
• Collects and analyzes data and prepares reports including recommendations to meet internal and external demands for materials and finished goods.
• Expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Travel may be required.
• Requires developing job knowledge/skills.
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.