- 186603 - Senior Information Security Analyst 4
- Baton Rouge
- $47.11 to $58.87 DOE
- 24 months, CTH
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst 4 for an opportunity in Baton Rouge, LA.
Position is in the Strategy and Planning area and serves as an information security subject matter expert by providing guidance, recommendations, and consulting with various key stakeholders within operational service areas on matters related to information security. This position receives direction and priority from the Deputy Director of Information Security.
- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution and 9 years of relevant expertise and experience as a Computer System Security Analyst or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution and 7 years of relevant expertise and experience as a Computer System Security Analyst.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
- Review and process information security requests
- Provide analysis and evaluation of Information Security Events.
- Document, Test, and Review Information Security Controls
- Coordinate notifications, responses, and escalations for security events and incident management activities.
- Monitor and support security tools or automation processes
Preferred Qualifications and Relevant Experience:
- Understanding of basic network and infrastructure concepts including, but not limited to the TCP/IP Stack and DNS
- Ability to read and understand network capture outputs (pcaps)
- Manage / review network and/or host firewall configurations
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Computer and Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Experience with forward and reverse proxy concepts and implementations
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.