- 186608 - Sr Specialist, Manufacturing Engineer
- CA-Ventura County
- Up to $57.45 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Specialist, Manufacturing Engineer for an opening in Goleta, CA.
Senior professional with strong knowledge of job area and broad knowledge of project management. Manages complex projects or processes with general oversight. Communicates within and outside of own function to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices, and procedures. Makes moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes. Contributes to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
• Develops, implements and analyzes manufacturing engineering plans and projects and communicates them to internal and external customers.
• Defines, develops and transfers manufacturing and engineering tools, strategies and systems.
• Develops manufacturing strategies for specific products and processes.
• Actively participates with engineering project teams in order to coordinate the release of new products.
• Estimates and tracks manufacturing costs, determines time standards, and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
• Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Travel may be required.
• Requires strong knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline.
• May have broad knowledge of project management.
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.