- 186628 - Facilities Specialist
- Up to $13.00 DOE
- 2 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Specialist for an opening in Cincinnati, OH.
A clean and healthy work environment is essential to safely operating our business. The Facilities Specialist is responsible for creating clean, healthy and safe work environment. Our cleaning team will apply disinfectant to shared and private work spaces per employer standards.
- Review restroom towel dispensers and replenish as needed twice per day
- Review restroom hand sanitizer dispensers twice per day and replenish as needed
- Launder visitor smocks daily, as needed
- Address cleanup of potentially pathogenic materials in restroom facilities not related to L3Harris employee occupational injuries or illnesses as needed
- Review conference room trash cans and empty as needed twice per day
- Review cafeteria trash cans and empty as needed twice per day
- Wipe down cafeteria counters, tables and chairs twice per day
- Aggressively address rainwater and snow melt at employee and visitor entrances to mitigate slip and fall risks as needed
- Perform sweeping, mopping, or other similar cleaning activities to address minor issues and/or incidents as necessary throughout the facility
- Address all other atypical and/or non-standard cleaning activities as necessary when commensurate with the tasks identified throughout this Statement of Requirements document
0-3 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to follow verbal directions
• Ability to work well alone
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
• Pays attention to detail when cleaning
• Organized and able to follow a schedule
• General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, understand and interpret instruction. Good communication skills required, both verbal and written.
Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve practical problems; deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand, sit, walk (extensive walking), climb stairs, talk, see and hear; use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms, grip and squeeze hands (extensive use of hand spray bottles). Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Lifting up to 20 lbs. occasionally is required.
Initial training period is 90 days. Training includes classroom sessions, on the job experience, and web based training in the following areas: Company policies and procedures, Code of Ethics, On-line Compliance Training, EH&S, HR Information System, Payroll, and Time and Attendance requirements. Successful completion of training requirements will be evidenced through continued employment and/or performance evaluations.
Responsibility & Authority
Incumbents are responsible for and authorized to carry out assigned duties.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
4/10, 2nd Shift, start time flexible between 3 and 4 pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.