- 186686 - ASIC Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $110 to $120.00 DOE
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an ASIC Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Under very limited supervision with considerable latitude in assignment oversee verification of a mixed signal ASIC prior to tapeout.
- The candidate should be able to work as an independent member of the ASIC verification team working to provide technical assistance in code reviews, desktop reviews, etc..
- Job requires surveillance and to ensure that verification processes are being followed by the subcontractor’s verification team including reviewing and helping subcontractor to develop a successful verification plan for tapeout.
- Job requires monitoring of progress that the subcontractor’s verification team is making and, as an independent observer, reporting back to employer’s management on the status at the subcontractor.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Candidate must have ability to successfully interact with subcontractor who is performing ASIC design verification, ASIC developers, and ASIC verification engineers, and management at the subcontractor and employer.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and provide direction to subcontractor’s engineers and technicians.
- Some weekends and evenings will be required.
- knowledge of large scale mixed signal ASIC design and verification process from requirements specifications, verification testing, PDR, CDR, RTA, RTP, RTF, RTL, RTM, RTC and tapeout signoff is a requirement.
- Experience with clock domain crossing analysis required.
- Experience with analog signals above 20GHz strongly desired.
- Project management and/or team management experience along with good interpersonal skills and communication skills is a requirement.
- Applicants should have experience with ASIC verification processes, procedures and tools for mixed signal designs.
- Direct experience with GLOBALFOUNDRIES FX-14 mixed signal designs is a plus.
Accredited Masters or Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years’ experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.