- 187073 - Facilities Technician
- CA-Ventura County
- Up to $21.50 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Technician for an opening in Goleta, CA.
The facilities technician will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Lead, during the site expansion, handling the daily maintenance projects, and meeting the needs of our employees.
• Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the facility's structure, equipment and grounds, including all trades (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc.).
• Performs trades work, such as carpentry or painting, in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
• Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
• Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
• Requires knowledge of applicable standards or regulations and may require specific trade certifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires considerable job and trades knowledge/skills. Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of verified prior related experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of office computer systems (Widows) and office operating systems a plus.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.