- 187212 - Software Engineer
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Littleton, CO.
Plans conducts and coordinates software development activities. Designs develops documents tests and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment. Applies the appropriate standards processes procedures and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications information processing techniques used and information gathered from system users to develop software. Corrects program errors prepares operating instructions compiles documentation of program development and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent output requirements input data acquisition programming techniques and controls. Ensures software standards are met.
11+ years or master's degree 9+ years
• Ability to synthesize system level ConOps and requirements and write detailed requirements for more junior SW engineers, then lead those engineers to implement them
• Ability to work with software and systems engineers from corporate partners of this payload effort and integrate the payload software solution
• Embedded Linux OS tuning for system/software resiliency of single board computers
• Embedded flight software development
• Redundant ground server development and implementation within secure network
• iPad application development of applications, and development of telemetry engine for all applications
• iPadOS tuning and network configuration, including implementation of remote application control
• Orion DAC FSW implementation on iPadOS, including custom format development
• Development of Linux based Orion telemetry engine
Accredited Bachelor's degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.