- 187215 - Manufacturing Tech I
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Tech I for an opening in Arlington, TX.
• Performs a variety of non-routine and non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic assemblies (e.g. cables), mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
• Determines methods and sequences of assembly operations where complete information may not be readily available
• Works from diagrams and drawings
• May disassemble, modify or rework, reassemble experimental/prototype assemblies and subassemblies in accordance with specifications/drawings
• May be part of device teardown, removal, and/or site installation team, which will require travel to field installation sites, possibly overseas
• Possible shift work involved from time to time (e.g. second shift)
• Must exhibit “teamwork” attitude
Some overtime will be required as needed and at times on a regular basis
•3 - 5 years working with electrical/mechanical assemblies and subassemblies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Must be knowledgeable and experienced working with and from sketches/diagrams, schematics, and drawings.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.