- 187246 - Software Engineer
- Up to $32.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer I for an opening in Eugene, OR.
We are searching for a talented Software Engineer with interest in DevOps to elevate our CI/CD environment to the next level. You will ensure that our build system is stable and running smoothly and help to create development and quality metrics using SonarQube. You will lead the software merging and integrating of code and you may assist in scripting and coding.
Work as part of the development team to support the current environment and tools as well as work to move the team forward as we embrace the CI-CD journey.
Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
Support the software defined infrastructure environment, configuration, and build scripts. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
Automate and streamline operations and processes.
Trouble shoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
• 1-3 years of experience in software engineering and development
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
• Experience with using build automation tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube, Incredibuild
• Highly self-motivated, flexible, able to follow through, and can work under pressure with associated deadlines
• Organized, detail oriented and proactive
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work with many different types of personalities
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal), demonstrated team leadership and management skills
Accredited BS/BA Degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.