- 187360 - Web Optimization Designer
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $41.26 DOE
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Web Optimization Designer for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
The Web Optimization Designer will support strategic web content and production projects within the Client Commercial Digital Technology team and help us drive ongoing improvement to the website through various optimization efforts. This role works closely with Content, UX and Design teams where keen attention to detail is critical.
* 3-5 years of experience in website content production
* Must have solid written and verbal communication skills
* Fluent in Adobe Photoshop
* Strong understanding of image optimization
* Ability to interact/collaborate across various partner teams
* Front-End Web development skills (HTML, CSS)
* Experience working with web content management systems
* Must be able to multi task and deliver to milestones and deadlines
* Must be motivated and able to work well as part of a team and solo
* Accountable for ongoing reporting of project status and progress
* Online portfolio or links to examples of work required
* Adobe CQ or AEM experience
* Optimizely, Target or other web optimization tools
* Understanding of web analytics
* Understanding of web usability and design interaction principles
* Experience with Responsive and Mobile Apps
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.