- 187384 - Systems Engineer, Specialist
- NJ-New Jersey
- Up to $60.65 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer, Specialist (Level 3) for an opening in Camden, NJ.
The Systems Engineer, Specialist will provide solutions for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of C5 systems.
Specific C5 Solutions capabilities include integrated interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR for tactical maritime platforms and command and operations centers.
Other duties as assigned
• A complete understanding of the systems engineering process from systems concept phase through systems test.
• Must be adept at: Functional Analysis, Requirements Allocation & Traceability, Trade-off Studies, System Synthesis and System Evaluation (Integration & Verification Testing)
• A proven track record of working through customer requirements to technical requirements to product solutions
• An understanding of Functional and Allocated baselines, in addition to Top-Level and Detailed Level Design approaches, required
• A working knowledge of standard system engineering processes including: MIL-STD-499, EIA-632, IEEE 1220 or ISO 15288
• Experience with embedded computing/communication systems, technologies, principles, and methods
• Experience in interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR
• Experience with NSA Type 1 Certification and/or Cross-Domain Solution Certification Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies / SysML
• Familiarity with Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework Accreditation
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.