- 187487 - Security Guard
- 9 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Security Guard in Wauwatosa, WI.
The Entry Screener is responsible to conduct the screening of employees upon arriving to ensure that proper access processes are followed given the COVID-19 epidemic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the required training to perform the COVID-19 screening and documentation
- Follow all safety requirements and wear proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Ensures 6 feet spacing between entrants
- Observe all entrants for required personal protection equipment
- Takes temperatures with no contact thermometers
- Asks pre-approved questions related to COVID-19 risk
- Maintain and communicate the screening results to the appropriate personnel
- Successfully pass the same screening procedures as all other facility personnel prior to starting each shift or notify appropriate personnel prior to starting shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Possess at minimum a High School education or equivalent
Schedule: 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.