- 187567 - Product Repair/Mod Tech C
- New Orleans
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Product Repair/Mod Tech C's located in New Orleans, LA.
• Performs on and off aircraft electrical modification to electrical wiring and system components which includes but is not limited to: wire / harness / connector / component removal, installation, & repairs, routing, terminations, continuity checks, troubleshooting, and ADCPII / MIDS-J & disturbed systems operational checks / verifications.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent aircraft electrical modification experience and demonstrate the ability to utilize various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, wiring & schematic diagrams, engineering dispositions, technical directives, technical orders, & modification workbooks, part lists / kits, and ground support / test equipment.
• Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, quality management systems, and industry standards relative to discipline.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 5 or more years of recent aircraft electrical modification experience relative to previously mentioned position responsibilities.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• F-15 electrical modification experience; theory of operation of ADCPII / MIDS-J system; experience / training associated to fiber optics relative to ADCPII / MIDS-J modification highly desired.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.