- 187658 - DevOps Engineer
- $30 to $68.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a DevOps Engineer for an opening in Rockwall, TX.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining an end-to-end DevOps solution within a scalable, reactive architecture across multiple environments (development, test, and production) within a hybrid cloud. This will involve being creative and innovative in order to support multiple groups performing joint development with differing requirements for DevOps. You will work with the end user to make sure that the solution works in rapid, efficient and meaningful ways. The team you will work on will be fast moving, always interested in the best technical solution and always open to new ideas that make the product better for our customer.
• Familiar with deploying and maintaining IaaS/PaaS systems (ex. Openstack, Mesosphere)
• Familiar with container formats (ex. Docker, Kubernetes) and VM management
• Familiar with system configuration management tools (ex. Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
• Familiar with development, build and continuous integration environments (ex. Git, Jenkins)
• Effective oral and written communication, as well as excellent listening skills
• Ability to solve new problems creatively and collaboratively
• Ability to work independently and in a small team environment to achieve project goals
• Master's in any Engineering discipline, Master of Science in Management program, or Business Administration
• DoDD 5870 IAT Level II Certification (ex. CompTIA Security+, CSA+, or CASP)
• Exposure to scalable distributed systems
• Exposure to tools for performing compliance scanning and code analysis (ex. Fortify)
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline and seven (7) years applicable experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.