- 187790 - Sr Hi-Rel Passive Assembler
- CA-Northern California
- Up to $26.00 DOE
- 2 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Hi-Rel Passive Assembler for an opening in Folsom, CA.
- This position requires a detailed oriented person that can perform soldering and mechanical assembly of precision microwave parts.
- Assembly consists of the ability to work with very small and large parts under a microscope, Soldering and Polymeric skills are critical.
- This position is in a fast paced production environment.
- Person should be able to work from detailed documentation and follow detailed processes to a tee; multi-tasking is a must.
- Must have the ability to work from verbal engineering directions as well.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of cross functional product development team.
- High School or equivalent and 8 years of experience.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and detailed work instructions.
- J standard soldering certification required for certification.
- Prior certification to IPC J-STD-001, MIL-STD-2000, NASA-STD-8739.3, or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Basic computer skills and regular and dependable attendance is required.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.