- 187869 - Accountant - PA
- King of Prussia
- $40 to $46.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an Accountant in King of Prussia, PA.
Working Capital Reporting Activities
- Work collaboratively within the Financial Reporting Group to meet regional and global reporting deadlines
- Maintain working capital reporting files for the consolidation and dissemination of monthly working capital results
- Review and post journal entries to allocate corporate balances and book reporting level adjustments
- Prepare monthly working capital package within Business Objects Consolidation software for submission to global team in France
- Serve as a local resource to the global consolidations team by providing timely analysis on monthly/quarterly reporting
Financial Consolidation and Reporting Activities
- Review and transmit monthly forecast results to parent company
- Assemble and distribute monthly results package and consolidation reports to management
- Assist in consolidation of annual budget, including the allocations of G&A, pension, insurance and depreciation costs
- Prepare structural cost expense analysis report, recurring production expense report and corporate staff department reports
- Assist in the intercompany consolidation and reporting process with members of the Consolidations and Reporting Team
- Cross-train within the Financial Reporting group to ensure consistent and reliable completion of reporting objectives
Monthly Accounting and Reconciliation Activities
- Reconcile bank accounts and serve as primary contact for internal/external audit requests.
- Maintain accounting for Arkema Foundation
- Support Corporate Accounting and Human Resource Departments as an accounting resource. Reconcile certain accounts on a monthly basis and provide details regarding balances to management
Operational and Compliance Reporting Activities
- Collect signed reporting packages from each business unit in compliance with internal control protocols
- Maintain listing of reviewed and approved manual journal entries in accordance with internal control requirements
- Distribute and collect the annual statement of compliance from key persons within the organization in coordination with the annual audit
- Support the Financial Reporting team during the course of the semi-annual review and year-end audit
Bachelors in Accounting minimum.
First shift, full time.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.