- 187931 - Data Analytics & Development - SQL Server
- Fort Worth
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Analytics & Development-SQL Server for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
• Primary role is member of the F-35 Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) Advanced Analytics Team
• Primary responsibility is to advance the F-35 PHM Advanced Analytics capability through a Data Science approach. Support the analytics infrastructure; F-35 Fleet Analytics Search Tool (F-35 FAST), to enable data analysis, data mining, and responsible for maintaining, analyzing, capturing, storing and creating visualizations of large and complex datasets. The engineer will clearly document and define PHM data available for analysis and maintain standards and best practices to ensure the architecture can efficiently support required data growth. Ensure appropriate mechanisms, processes and controls are in place to produce and maintain high quality data relevant to objectives. Ability to utilize knowledge of advanced data science methods, technologies and algorithms to develop, implement and deliver products, services and related systems
• Primary tasks include analysis of vast quantities of machine data collected from aircraft. The engineer will develop and support efficient methods of sustaining use cases, methods, visualizations, and processes to grow data available for analysis. The engineer will support analysis processes to mature Air Vehicle PHM isolation and troubleshooting of sub-system fault codes and identify nuisance or correlated diagnostic fault codes to mature system performance.
• Experience developing with one of the following languages or tools: SQL, Python, or Tableau
• Background in Computer Science preferred
• Experience manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
• Database systems (SQL/NO SQL)
• Experience with the following: Scripting, Java, C/C++, Matlab, Hive, Pig, Python, SPSS, R, XML, Impala, Flume
• Demonstrated experience with modern enterprise data architectures (i.e. distributed data architecture)
• Expertise in Descriptive Statistics and exploratory data analysis
• Experience in Predictive Analytics
• Demonstrated experience data quality or validation tasks
• F-35 Program Experience
• Experience with working in a dynamic, diverse team environment
• Team player with excellent organizational skills
• Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.