- 187932 - Factory Test Technician
- $25 to $35.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Factory Test Technician for an opening in Plano, TX.
Factory Test Technician capable of performing manufacturing and acceptance test tasks on circuit card and electronic assemblies. Primary duties include performing functional tests using a combination of manual and automated test equipment. Some troubleshooting may be required. Simple mechanical assembly may also be required.
• Manufacturing and Acceptance testing of circuit card assembly, subassemblies, and line replaceable units
• Minor Trouble shooting
• Perform some simple mechanical assembly
• Record test results and complete paperwork per instructions/procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• 10+ years experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics
• Ability to work from detailed instructions, drawings, and procedures
• Familiar with operation of standard test equipment including oscilloscopes, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, signal generators, DMM,etc
• Able to function in a team environment with limited supervision
• Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
• Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
• Experience in defense electronics production
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Accredited Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.