- 188169 - ASIC Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $110 to $120.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an ASIC Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Under very limited supervision with considerable latitude in assignment oversee verification of a digital ASIC prior to the Preliminary Design Review and release to analysis. The candidate should be able to work as a member of the ASIC verification team working to conduct independent verification of data processing and signal processing blocks such as DMA, memory bus interfaces, FFTs, digital filters, AGC, and complex phase rotators.
- Job requires taking completed RTL from the designer and running verification against requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills is a requirement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision is a requirement.
- Applicants are required to have experience with ASIC verification processes, procedures and tools for data processing and signal processing designs.
- Direct experience with GLOBALFOUNDRIES FX-14 12nm technology is a plus.
- . Candidate must have ability to successfully interact with ASIC designers, ASIC verification engineers and Systems engineers.
- Experience with C/C++, SystemVerilog/UVM and Perl/Python is required.
- Experience with Cadence tools and Cadence Palladium is a plus.
- Experience with clock domain crossing analysis required.
- Experience with GPS signal processing is desired.
- Experience with FAA DO-254 is a plus.
- Some weekends and evenings will be required.
Accredited Masters or Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years’ experience.
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.