- 188285 - Staff Engineer Structural Analysis
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- Up to $90.00 DOE
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Staff Engineer Structural Analysis for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
The selected candidate will perform structural analysis on metallic and composite airframe structures.
• Develop solutions to difficult problems that are thorough, imaginative, practical, and consistent with program objectives.
• Coordination and clear communication with other disciplines during the development of design solutions.
• Evaluation of engineering products for conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications.
• BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) and a minimum of 14 years of experience in Aerospace structural analysis or MS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) with 12 years of experience.
• Experience in Metallic or Composite Structural Analysis of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
• Experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large FE Models using NASTRAN, FEMAP or other FEM tools.
• Experience working on military aircraft
BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil)
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.