- 188364 - Logistics Analyst
- King of Prussia
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Logistics Analyst in King of Prussia, PA.
Responsibilities to include:
Complete basic daily data entries and routine transactions as instructed.
Ex. inventory, QC, Imports, master data, third party transactional support
Perform equipment tracking for Arkema and third party sites.
Support SKU creation process
Perform logistics cost tracking
Support supply chain initiates and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in chemical/industrial engineering or supply chain operations management preferred
• 2-3 years of experience in logistics with working knowledge of DOT regulations preferred
• Excellent skills in SAP, MRP/ATP knowledge.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
Schedule: First shift, full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.