- 188595 - Sr Software Engineer
- NJ-New Jersey
- Up to $62.60 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for an opening in Camden, NJ.
• At least 3 years of C++ experience
• At least 3 years of Java experience
• Development experience in LINUX required
• An understanding of network configuration via DHCP
• Troubleshooting network problems: for example, using Wireshark to debug network application problems
• Network/socket programming, TLS experience desired
• Eclipse IDE experience preferred but not required
• Familiarity with VoIP applications is preferred but not required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.