- 188717 - Assembler
- SC-South Carolina
- 12 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an assembler in Lugoff, SC.
• Assemble to completion existing products per engineering documents and established production standards.
• Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for assembly process.
• Use of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedure to complete assembly of components and products.
• Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements, i.e. continual improvement.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment according to established procedures.
• Report production issues and assist in resolutions as required.
• Cross train to other departments as needed.
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor or manager.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that get along with co-workers, customers and clients.
High School Diploma or equivalent
06:45 - 15:30, first shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.