- 188869 - Programmer Analyst 5
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programmer Analyst 5 for an opening in Tukwila, WA.
Leads and performs the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of highly-complex computing applications and software system architectures or computing architecture and computing application system designs. Initiates and leads the analysis of end user processes to define application requirements. Writes and compiles highly-complex code and constructs based on documented design or designs application architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications. Provides support on highly-complex end user issues or complex application architecture. Leads the development of training for use of applications and identification of improvements to system architecture. Leads and performs analysis of information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
• Interfaces and leads othe programmers in different time zones and cultures.
•Interfaces with other Data Analytics personnel to leverage best practices.
• Employs AGILE methodology.
• Candidate must have knowledge of design and development of web-based applications.
• Candidate must have working experience with database preferred, but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server.
• Candidate should have experience in designing user interface and visualizations to communicate with a broad audience and influence decision making. Able to develop, maintain, and refine queries to present data.
• Should have experience with Microsoft Access "Visual Basic applications“.
• Candidate is desired to have knowledge of data visualization frameworks such as D3.js, ChartJS or Tableau.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
There may be the occasion for in person workshop that necessitates travel to India. Minimal International travel
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Remote until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.