- 188931 - Supply Chain Professional
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Chain Professional for an opening in Lexington, KY.
Proposal Support (25%)
• Evaluating material pricing data to ensure overall accuracy to include risk evaluation
• Reviewing GSC labor estimates
• Reviewing GSC durations are accurately represented in proposed program schedules
• Preparing/Briefing GSC leadership in support of executive leadership reviews
Cost Account Management (30%)
• GSC labor and material budget management
• Compiling/Briefing Estimate to Complete (ETC) data for assigned GSC material and labor budgets
Product Team Support (35%)
• Primary GSC point of contact for assigned programs
• Support product team, schedule, configuration control, program kick-off, and program assessment meetings
• Primary GSC liaison for all functional departments
Buyer and Supplier Support (10%)
• Material requisition creation
• Critical/Urgent procurement identification and communication
• Ensuring timely PO placement
• Material delivery / expediting status
Experience with Earned Value Management Practices
Experience Briefing/Presenting to Executive Leadership
Extensive Experience with Microsoft Excel, Project, and Power Point
Prior Control Account (Budget) Management Experience
US Government Acquisition Experience
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.