- 188975 - Engineer Electronics 2
- $35.04 to $43.81 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Engineer Electronics 2 for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD
Help shape the future working with most advanced radar systems in the industry. We are seeking a 2nd Shift Antenna Test Engineer.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Antenna test development for phased array antennas
• Test software and test hardware development related to phased array testing
• Test software architecture development
• Test development in a Nearfield and Compact Antenna Range
• Troubleshoot RF issues during test of advanced antenna systems.
• Support technicians with troubleshooting and training
• Analyze test data and identify early trends
• Support program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
• Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements
• Sensitivity to cost, schedule and quality as well as Client policies and procedures is imperative
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 - 2nd Shift.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.