- 189028 - Software Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $65.00 DOE
- 10 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Sylmar, CA.
Cross-functional role on team that designs and implements embedded applications/solutions using microprocessor, DSP, RTOS, Linux, and networking technologies. Working with the team, this individual will implement code, build applications and services as directed by management.
• Subject matter expert with strong knowledge of the software engineering discipline.
• Design, develop, optimize, debug, and maintain Tactical Software applications using accepted engineering practices and tools.
• Perform language and platform conversions, rewrites, or upgrades of existing software applications as required.
• Integrate with sensors, motion controllers, and other programs using TCP sockets and/or associated vendor-supplied APIs.
• Design, develop, and maintain algorithms related to data and signal analysis, curve fitting, optimization, parallel processing, etc.
• Design, develop, and maintain databases and associated tools for storage / retrieval of measurement and process control data.
• Maintain software engineering with revision control and supporting documentation.
• Support embedded system development activities when required.
• Support investigations and implementations of novel metrology methods, devices, and/or applications.
• Highly proficient in C/C++, QT, and GUI development
• Experience with Zync and Vivado SDK, QT and TFS
• Experience with Linux and GNU tools and cross platform development
• Experience with GPU programming
• Experience with OpenGL, Direct3D, or other relevant APIs for graphical display
• Experience with numerical analysis methods, digital signal processing, and/or statistical methods
Looking for an industrial engineer to design Graphical User Interfaces.
• Experience with CUDA, OpenCV, OpenGL, GUI development, etc.
• Experience with Communication Protocols such as Ethernet, RS232/422, 1553, GigE Vision, etc.
• Experience with Windows and Linux Development Environments
• Experience using configuration management tools such as JIRA, SVN, Git
• Experienced with software product lifecycle management and process improvement
• Experience working with distributed systems and inter-process communication
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.