- 189132 - Medical Supply Customer Support Specialist
- $21 to $23.00 DOE
- 10 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Medical Supply Customer Support Specialist in Shoreview, MN.
The Home Care Customer Service Resupply Specialist for Hillrom Respiratory Health is responsible for phone, email, and website interactions with patients, caregivers and healthcare teams, sales, and several internal teams to fulfill resupply request. The HCCS Resupply Specialist manages discernment of input required to accurately send new supplies for all accessories within our Home Respiratory Health portfolio. This includes insurance and reimbursement needs, as well as prescription and internal system information. In addition to reacting to calls and written requests, we require proactive calling for certain device supplies. Preparing for customer interactions and guiding them through our process seamlessly is first priority.
Responsibilities: – Other duties may be assigned:
• Responsible for interfacing with customers/patients, health care teams, insurance representatives, account executives, or other internal departments, such as clinical, financial, reimbursement, operations, and other service representatives related to completion of resupply requests for respiratory equipment
• Quickly and accurately identify and assess individual customer needs, determining appropriate action, within Hillrom Respiratory Heath guidelines
• Deliver front-line phone, email, system dashboard support on resupply products, explaining to customers what is needed to complete request in an easy-to-understand manner, at times summarizing their insurance coverage / limitations to them
• Learn ongoing system support for Respiratory Health insurance and payer changes. Share these internally with proper department for ease of processing future orders automatically
• Properly identify resupply types for correct billing, collaborating with the internal billing teams
• Utilize multiple systems, investigation techniques, and problem-solving skills to attempt to first-time resolution on each request with speed and accuracy
• Employ detail-oriented processes, adhering to prescription and insurance requirements, in multiple Hillrom systems to process new requests, route, track, retrieve, and maintain proper information in correct fields
• Responsible for proactive calling for certain device resupply needs
• Establish rapport over the phone quickly, and remain positive and upbeat
• Responsible for timely and accurately processing of complaints received from patients/caregivers, as needed.
• Associate degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 2 – 5 years of progressive experience in an insurance customer service role
• Previous experience in the healthcare field, preferred
• TIMS, JD Edwards or other third-party billing system experience desired
• Experience with Microsoft Office required
High School Diploma or equivalent
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.