- 189239 - Cable and Harness Technician 3
- $32.05 to $40.06 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Cable and Harness Technician 3's for an opportunity in Sterling, VA.
Manufacture cable / harness products. Reads and interprets Work Instructions, schematics, wirelists, and drawings. Ensures quality of the hardware is maintained and company procedures are followed. Ensures work is done with completeness, accuracy, adherence to operation sheets, ISO procedures, schedules, and assign tasks. Provides regular communication to shop leads and Work Center management on status and technical issues.
• High School diploma or equivalent and minimum of 4 years additional education and/or related Cable and Harness experience
• Experience with Manufacturing Cable and Harness and ISO processes
• Able to read drawings and schematics
• Works well in a team environment
• Experience in Aerospace Cable Harnessing
• Experience with assembly space or aircraft harnesses
• Able to read a wire list
• NASA-STD-8739.4a certified
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.