- 189377 - Graphic Designer I
- Up to $37.38 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Graphic Designer I for an opening in Orlando, FL.
Demonstrate a strong understanding of basic design principles such as typography, composition, hierarchy, iconography etc.
• Strong understanding of visual storytelling
• Experience working in/with related visual communications job families: web design, interactive media, photography, videography, animation, motion graphics
• Experience working collaboratively with a variety of traditional and visual communications disciplines
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels • Ability to follow established workflow and project management tools and procedures • Ability to work under strict deadlines with competing priorities • Ability to translate direction from clients into innovative and creative designs • Ability to adapt to an evolving company culture • Capable of balancing a project’s creative requirements with schedule, budget, and resource limitations • Ability to work occasionally outside normal business hours and weekends
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.