- 189484 - Assembler 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $14.67 to $18.34 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler 3 for an opportunity in Commerce, CA.
• This position will be responsible for assisting in the fabrication, assembly, and welding of various precision titanium subcomponents and Pressure vessels.
• Follow established procedures to setup parts and tooling for welding.
• Support welding vendors as required for production assembly.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
• Use of precision measuring instruments to determine part quality
• Clean components for welding using acids per cleaning/welding procedures.
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
• Will be working in clean room environment
• High School diploma or GED or equivalent
• 2 years minimum of experience as weld assembler or fitter
• Proficient in reading & interpreting drawing specifications preferred
• Experience in overhead cranes and forklifts preferred
• Good knowledge of and adherence with safety standards
• Must be able to lift a min. of 25 lbs. unassisted
• Must be able to stand for extended periods 8 hours min
• Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces
• Faster learner, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.