- 189488 - Engineer Electronics 2
- $35.04 to $43.80 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Electronics 2 for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
• Antenna test development for phased array antennas
• Test software and test hardware development related to phased array testing
• Test software architecture development
• Test development in a Nearfield and Compact Antenna Range
• Troubleshoot RF issues during test of advanced antenna systems.
• Support technicians with troubleshooting and training
• Analyze test data and identify early trends
• Support program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
• Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements
• Sensitivity to cost, schedule and quality
• Basic understanding of RF fundamentals
• Hands on experience with RF test equipment
• 1+ years of industry work experience with software development where independent software development was performed
• 2+ years of work or school experience using MATLAB
• Experience with phased array antennas
• Experience with a nearfield antenna range
High school diploma/GED required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week, 1st shift
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.