- 189491 - CNC Machine Operator
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a CNC Machine Operator for an opening in Waco, TX.
• Build complex parts to comply with drawing specification.
• Perform various and routine fabrication on CNC mill, CNC punch, CNC brake press, manual mills, lathes and hand fabrication of sheet metal parts.
• Must be able to interpret drawing and build parts to tight tolerances.
• Must be able to edit and troubleshoot CNC machine code, to produce complex parts to engineering drawings, specifications, and tolerance and program software.
• Must have basic shop math skills.
• Set the high ethical standards for self and others.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires the ability to read, interpret, and work from engineering drawings, blueprints, TPS specs, and engineering specifications
• Must wear approved PPE
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends and overtime, as required.
• H/S diploma or GED + a minimum of 4 years’ experience in CNC machine shop.
•Associate's Degree and 2+ years of CNC machine shop experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x173 or (877) 244-5418 x173
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.