- 189555 - HR Systems Analyst III
- $28 to $33.00 DOE
- 18 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Analyst for an opening in Remote, MD.
The primary focus of this role is to provide HR technology implementation project management support including project planning, roles and responsibility definition, requirements documentation and process maps, solution design, testing support, and effective deployment and change management. This role will support ongoing and new enterprise HR technology initiatives as needed. This role serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and provides support with project management to ensure successful deployment of HR technology, serves as a technology expert to translate functional objective into technical requirements and actively facilitates integration and alignment across functional HR processes, data governance and HR technology roadmap. This role will work closely with HR functional customers, enterprise IT team and HR technology vendors.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support implementation project start up to ensure robust project management methodology, tools, rhythms and artifacts are established
• Support project planning, including charter development, scope definition, roles and responsibilities matrix, deliverables, milestones and schedule, resourcing, stakeholder identification, risk assessment and tracking, and project status reporting for duration of the implementation project
• Support business process and policy analysis to discover and document functional requirements
• Support business process engineering and documentation efforts to drive system configuration and solution design
• Support technical writing for RFI/RFP, requirements and testing efforts
• Support user acceptance testing
• Engage process and data experts to support data mapping and conversion during implementation efforts
• Facilitate integration and coordination across HR technology portfolio, socialize and maintain commitment to roadmap
• Advocate for functional, technical configuration, data and user experience alignment across HR technology stack
• Ensure HR technology implementation/enhancements align with enterprise technology modernization mandates
• Facilitate agreement and decisions required to move the project forward, liaison among functional customer, IT and vendor
• Align implementation resources, monitor schedule and risk and support return to green plans • Other related duties as assigned
• Knowledge of HR function
• Experience with large scale HR technology implementations
• Experience with project management process, tools and methodologies
• Experience in collecting end user requirements and translating them into technical specifications
• Ability to manage projects to completion and on schedule including identification and mitigation of risks
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills; detail oriented
• Ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.